Get Your Team Started!
Who can join?
Any Indiana student is eligible to participate if he/she:
- Is in grades 6 through 12, AND
- Possesses a league-issued Student Athlete Firearm Education (SAFE) Certificate, AND
- Meets all school curricular activity eligibility requirements, AND
- If the team has room to accommodate the student athlete.
We can help!
The Indiana State High School Clay Target League Student Athlete Recruitment Kit will help you gain attention and attract students to your new team. The Student Athlete Recruitment Kit contains:
- Advice on how to plan and schedule your open house.
- Outline what topics should be covered in your presentation.
- Example announcement that can be used in school newsletters and/or bulletins.
- A Team Member Signup Sheet.
- Five Flyers that can be filled in and printed out with your open house information.
Download the INSHSCTL Student Athlete Recruitment Kit and get your team organized today!